Call for Paper and Poster
Oral and Poster Presentations
27 & 28 August, 2022
Oral Presentation: the accepted presenters will be required to submit their pre-recorded 10-minute presentation and attended in the scheduled session for real-time Q&A sessions
Poster Presentation: the accepted presenters will be required to submit the e-poster in an A0 size portrait format along with a 5-min audio file to present the highlights of the study.
*The presenters whose submissions are accepted will be notified through email along with the required format of the oral presentation or poster presentation
Deadline of Submission:
Extended to 30 July, 2022
Themes and Subthemes:
- Daily living with AT
- AT for functional enhancement
- Technologies for telemedicine and telerehabilitation
- Brain-computer interface
- Digital healthcare and big data
- Virtual reality and augmented reality
- AI-enabled robotics
- AI for digital health
- Social robotics
- Intelligent environment & ambient AT
- Emerging AT ideas
- Innovative AT designs
Instructions to Authors (Abstract)
- Abstracts must be typed in English.
- The title of the abstract should be in capital letters, followed by the names of authors and the name and address of the institution where the work was carried out. The authors’ names should be presented with the surname first followed by the initials.
- Put the * after the name of the person presenting the paper.
- The text of the abstract should follow the order of Title, Authors, Background and Purpose, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- The main text of the abstract should not be more than 250 words.
- The abstracts should be submitted on or before 30 July 2022
- Incomplete or late submissions will not be considered.
- Authors should contact the Secretariat of the Conference if they have not received a reply by then.