The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (The PolyU) is located in the centre of the city in Hong Kong. It is located in Hung Hom, Kowloon, adjacent to the entrance of Cross Harbour Tunnel, and connected with the Hung Hom MTR Station with a pedestrian bridge. It is only 5 minutes walk to Tsim Sha Tsui East and 15 minutes walking distance to Tsim Sha Tsui or Jordan.
Address of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University:
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Nearest MTR Station
Cross Harbour routes:
- Citybus: 101, 101R, 101X, 102, 102P, 102R, 103, 103P, 104, 106, 106A, 106P, 107, 107P, 109, 110, 111, 111P, 112, 113, 115, 115P, 116, 117, 118, 118P, 170, 171, 171A, 171P, 182, 301, N11, N118, N121, N122, N170, N171, N182
- KMB: 108
- Citybus: 973
- KMB: 5, 5C, 8, 8A, 26, 28, 41A, 87D, 98D, 98P, 208, 215X, N216, N241, N271, N281
Transportation from Airport to The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
By Airport Express
- A single journey costs HK$105 and takes about 25 minutes.
- When you arrive at the Kowloon Station, transfer to bus no. 215X (fare: HK$7.5)
- Get off at the 7th stop “The Hong Kong Polytechnic University”
- Take a taxi from Kowloon Station which costs around HK$38
- A single journey costs HK$80.5 and takes about 40 minutes.
Transportation from Lo Wu to The Hong Kong Polytechnic University